5 steps to get started with Brick - from application to sign!
So you are considering starting a partnership with Brick? Here are five easy steps to get you on your way
Are you considering starting a partnership with Brick? Here are five easy steps to get you on your way:
- Step 1: Take a look at Brick.tech! We have many resources to help you get informed about Brick such as how renting works, our different types of stations and partnerships, ROI calculations, and frequently asked questions.
- Step 2: Once you’ve made the decision to apply, fill out a form HERE. There you will fill out basic information such as your contact information, the market you are interested in operating in, and your interest in getting involved with Brick.
- Step 3: Once you have applied, our Partnerships Specialist Brooke will contact you via email so keep an eye out in your inbox!
- In this email, you will answer some basic questions about your interest in Brick and will then come up with a time to schedule a Google Meet call.
- Step 4: During the one-hour Google Meet call, you and the Partnerships Specialist will get to know each other and she will share details and information about our different partnerships and how to get started! Feel free to bring any and all questions during this meeting.
- Step 5: Once the meeting is over you have the opportunity to sign a contract with Brick to become one of our Network partners or Market Owners! You will then be a signed partner and officially part of the Brick network and community.
Read more about how we help you after signing
Interested in building passive income or a large-scale business?
The start-up cost of becoming a Brick partner is €4.000. For many, 20 stations and a passive income from their Brick stations is more than enough. To others, it is an opportunity to build a large-scale business without having to add a range of operating costs.
See full revenue calculations or go ahead and apply to become a network partner
You might also be interested in: