Our Hardware Warranty – Everything you need to know

All our stations go through both quality control and testing before shipping - Damages can still occur during transportation - hence why a 1-year Factory Warranty covers all purchased Brick Stations for manufacturing or shipping faults.

Our Hardware Warranty – Everything you need to know

Factory Warranty

All our stations go through both quality control and testing before shipping - Damages can still occur during transportation - hence why a 1-year Factory Warranty covers all purchased Brick Stations for manufacturing or shipping faults.

So when you receive your stations, test them immediately and report any issues back to us, and you will receive compensation. You must test them, even if you intend to store them for a while.

What about placed stations that break?

Let’s say you have placed a station in a bar, and it has been operating for a few months. Suddenly, the station is reported to be malfunctioning. What do you do? Does the Factory Warranty cover this?

The answer: it depends.

Brick will support you in diagnosing what caused the malfunction. There could be many reasons, and we must identify what happened, both for you and your case and for our future product development.

The warranty will not be applicable if the reason is due to:

  • Caused by accident (e.g.,the station was dropped to the ground)
  • Misuse (e.g. placing it outside in the sun/rain)
  • Liquid contact (e.g., someone pours a beer)
  • Stolen station
  • or other external causes;

Luckily, intentional damages on our placed stations are very rare but in these cases, we will offer spare parts and guide you in repairing the hardware.

How often does the power bank sharing station break?

Since all stations are tested before being shipped, faulty goods rarely arrive. During our three years of operations and more than 5000 stations delivered ~1% of stations have been delivered with an issue. Out of these, 80% are due to software configurations, solved easily with a few clicks. The remaining 20% are damages caused during transportation. Not even a handful of cases have slipped through quality control.

For more information about Brick, check out our website, download our app, or apply to launch in your market as well!